Friday, August 22, 2008

Six Weeks and Counting

I'm getting bigger and bigger! Today marks week six and I celebrated by visiting with Aunt Kathleen for lunch and some shopping at the Carter's outlet store. Aunt Kathleen helped with my bottle and diaper change so Mommy could eat in peace. What a treat for all of us! I am doing my best to help Aunt Kathleen get ready for her first foster care infant and can't wait to have play dates with her little angels.

Here I am during lunch.



Mommy is such a sucker! I convinced her that I would look so cute in lots of different outfits and I couldn't pick just one, so we loaded up and can't wait to show Daddy our loot.

I sure missed Daddy this week. He left Monday morning and is coming home tonight after my bedtime. I am sure looking forward to spending quality time with him all weekend. We're going to be the experts at a local Daddy boot camp on Saturday and I'm sure we'll come home with stories to share.

My big news is that I am smiling. I started a little bit yesterday, but today I definitely smiled when Mommy played games with my on my activity center. I'm not yet ready to share this moment with the camera, but soon Mommy will win out and share pictures.

No comments: