Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Play Date

I am so smart. Mom and Dad said I'm too young to be holding hands with suitors, so Henry and I are skirting the law by linking arms. As you can see, we are having a great play date. "Happy as a clam" is a very fitting onesies for this social visit. Though I can't say the same for the rest of the day because I was over tired and fussed way more than usual and made Mommy hold me most of the day.

Here is our morning play date picture.



Henry is exactly four weeks older than I am, but look at how much bigger he is. He went to the pediatrician today and he is 15 pounds 14 ounces and I am just tipping the scale at double digits.

In the afternoon I was such a fuss bucket that Mommy brought me back to see Henry for some more play time. Guess he wasn't as interested in hanging out. What do you think?






Daddy surprised us my coming home early tonight- 7pm! We taught him all our fun songs and games. The current song is "Where is thumbkin", only Mommy makes us her own lyrics using 'the bad finger' and the 'big rock finger' instead of middle finger and ring finger. Hopefully, Daddy will straighten her out so I don't end up a freak on the playground singing all sorts of songs incorrectly.

No comments: