Sunday, March 25, 2012

All's Well- Please Don't Leave!


Chrissy recovered enough to continue her snugglefest with Uncle Dean.
Between him and the clip, she was good to go!
But she didn't want him to go!

Uncle Dean couldn't leave fast enough after seeing all that puke.  I can't blame him, but sure hope he comes back for another visit really soon!

After we waved good-bye, it was dolly time.  Chrissy is obsessed with this dolly.  So I put her right out of Chrissy's reach. Yes, I got into trouble, but it was worth it. Just don't tell that to Mommy!


Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest Samantha of all?

Me, of course!
Chrissy?  Up to her usual tricks at the dishwasher.


She thought tissues would add fluff to the dishwasher.

And thought it was even funnier when I came over to tickle her.

Alphabet Train, led by conductor chickie.
Chug a chug a choo choo!

All aboard!
I did it all by myself, Go Me!

No comments: