Friday, March 02, 2012

Princess Puppy!

I am totally in love with my puppy princess.  She sure cleans up nice doesn't she? And she sure loves me very much.
Just about as much as Chrissy loves to play on the farm.

We love to dance in our house.  We have dinner, clean up with a bath and then dance the night away.  Or, at least until my 7:30pm bedtime!
Upside down!

Can't start practicing for the daddy daughter dances soon enough!


For the pass!
Wahoo!
Chrissy feels a little left out sometimes, but she is just a baby and standing is all she can manage these days.
But, that doesn't stop her from trying to dance with us!

Our favorite song these days?  All the single ladies!


Mommy needs to show me how to post these videos, but then I'll be way too behind in my postings.  Check back in a few weeks!

No comments: