Monday, March 19, 2012

Epic Fail

I rocked it today.  I was good at school and even at Target.  Target on a beautiful sunny day when we should be on a walk?  Well, after swim lessons on Saturday, I asked Daddy to use the blow dryer on my hair and  then I bolted out the door and Daddy's dash after me resulted in him leaving my swimsuit, goggles and swim cap at the pool.  Mommy went to get them today and someone left my suit but swapped my swim cap and goggles for cheaper versions.  Harumph!  Thankfully, Target came to the rescue and order has been restored.

After dinner, dressed as a purple princess, I did homework and completed pre-writing activities that tricked me into painting a fence (vertical lines) and driving a car home (horizontal lines), drawing bubbles (circles) and airplane wings (plus signs). I only had to work for ten minutes, but had so much fun I lasted for fifteen minutes.  Wahoo!

So, tonight I asked for television and Mommy told me that I have been awesome today and can watch tv tomorrow night if I go right to sleep tonight.  She was referring to my 15+ potty trips after bedtime that needed to stop.  I looked her right in the eyes and told her no more than 6 trips tonight.  After 6, if I have pee pee, then I will hold it in and not let any come out.

After my tenth potty visit and one awesome poop experience it's safe to say I'm a stickin' to books tomorrow night.

Switching to Chrissy for a second, Mommy found my old summer hat and put it on Chrissy.  She likes it more than I ever did and kept it on while playing.


And she even smiled with her hat, sort of....
Music baby!

I love her chubby cheeks!


No comments: