Monday, March 26, 2012

Good Girls Earn Ribbons!

I was so super good at school today that Miss Danielle gave me a ribbon sticker.  Daddy picked me up from school and I got to show him that I was a super good girl at school today.  Then we talked about me getting a kitty for my birthday.  I want to name kitty 'Figaro' from the movie Pinocchio.  Ya know, the movie I've never seen?




Mommy jumped in the car when we got home and took us to Target and on the way I told mommy that I was going to have a cool party on Saturday with lots of my friends over. She was super impressed at how much I remembered about my party.

Then it was time to hunker down and do my tracing.  My project of choice tonight?  Aunt Helen's birthday card.  No tracing letters here.  These here letters are certified Samantha, start to finish!
Can you tell I'm super proud of myself?
Go, go tracing, go, go!

And I also showed Mommy the birthday cake I drew for my horse name Honey.  Did you know all horses should be named Honey?

Princess Pea, I mean Samantha!



Chrissy thought she wasn't feeling well so she took her own temperature.

Yeppers, she sure has a temperature.
I tell the bestest jokes ever, even Chrissy thinks so!

Mommy was so super impressed with my writing that we're back to that again.
And my tracing a doggy and a horsey.  Both named Honey, of course.  Sandra Boynton may object!
Then I let AH know who the card was from.  Me!

No comments: