Saturday, March 10, 2012

Happy Birthday, Bestie!

Hunker down in your booster seat, Chrissy, cuz this is going to be a super busy, fun filled day!


You have to start all weekends with a good princess dress up and photo session.  Believe it or not, this is my well thought out princess/model pose.

Full body for a complete picture!
Hi Daddy.  Now I know where I get my unruly curls from.

See Mommy's covert pictures of me during my swim lesson with Mr. Kevin?  Can you believe we aren't allowed to take pictures anymore?  Silly lawsuits ruined that fun.


Here's Chrissy during her lesson.  She adores Daddy and Mr. Steve almost as much as she loves splashing in the pool.


Tall trees, swaying in the breeze.
Chop, chop, timber!
After lessons and a nap it was off to Emily's family birthday party. Robert tried to steal the show by hamming it up for the camera. He almost succeeded!




Banished to the stairs while I ate my carrots.  Darn you veggies!


Thankfully, Emily joined me for some much needed support.
We're twins in red dresses!

Silly twins!



Happy birthday, bestie!

No comments: