Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Library And Art Projects

Some of my favorite afterschool times are at the library. I've finally figured out how the headphones work!

But not how to tell Mommy to stop talking.  Geesh, she is super distracting!
I'm still working on one of life's biggest challenges. Are you ready for it?  How to enjoy art projects without eating markers, crayons or paper.  I can handle one, but the sheer amount of willpower to overcome the sweet, sweet taste of a purple marker or fine pulp paper is too irresistable to this here one year old.

So, all of my home art projects are kicked off with the stern reminder that it all ends the second I'm caught eating something that isn't food.
Doesn't this green marker look yummy??
Sure, it works well on paper. But, as soon as Mommy looks the other way, yummy!
Samantha tried to distract her.
And even resorted to magic tricks.
I tried them, too.  Yay for girl power!

No comments: