Sunday, July 15, 2012

My New Babysitter

Mommy has to get me pretty early in the morning so we spend quite a bit of time alone before the others wake up.  We watch some tv, play with dollies, read books and then I'm left to my own devices.

Today was all about talking on the phone by the dryer.  Well, I can't just talk in the hallway or Mommy might hear me!


Hold please, someone in the dryer is talking to me.
Today is Samantha's birthday party and there are ponies.  Wowsers, I'm getting really good at riding ponies.
Daddy is barely holding me.
Look, Mommy, one hand!
Oops, safety first!
And, it's the birthday girl.  Samantha was so super happy to see all of her friends come to her party and help her celebrate her 4th birthday.  She was so super excited to have ponies, bubbles and cupcakes.  Did she tell you that she made the cupcakes herself?  My big sister is a great baker. She is darn close to perfect and I'm lucky she is my big sister!

No comments: