Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Naked Baby....

My favorite song in the world?  "Naked baby, naked baby"  You can imagine what prompts Mommy to sing this song.  It's followed shortly after by the "Cutest tushie ever" song.

Back to some more appropriate news sharing.  Samantha does homework every night while I run around and cause a ruckus. Tonight was card making time.  Her friend, Roman, is getting potty trained so she made him a card.

Dear Roman,
Good luck.
Undies are fun.
Love, Samantha

Well, undies are super fun!
Mommy found a collage app on her phone.
I think mine is cuter, but don't tell Samantha or she will sit on me.
My most favoritest thing ever is my oven mitt.

I wear it almost everyday and bake things at the kitchen.

And Samantha dries my hair- after bathes, of course!
Like my super cute pose?  I sure do!




A video of me proving to you that parents have children solely for the entertainment factor!




After Mommy puts me to sleep, she sneaks into Samantha's room and they like to take pictures in the dark.


No comments: