Saturday, July 07, 2012

Shopping

We took a family field trip to the mall, Daddy's second trip in three days. This trip is a bit different.  Normally we go to the mall to walk around and play, but today?  We went to the mall to buy something.  Now, I know I'm only one, but even I know this is something super special.

So, we headed to the Disney store and I watched Samantha turn into a pretty princess.








Mirror, mirror on the wall, how many Samanthas do I see?  Three!
Me?  I found a movie and an art center. I'm in heaven, too!
Mommy was on me like you wouldn't believe when I put that crayon in my hand.  Personally, I think crayons are good for your digestive system.
Yeah, I decided I wanted a bonus diaper change right there in Disney.  Who cares that my diaper was really dry?
After much decision making, Samantha decided on the best birthday present ever.  A Cinderella backpack!
She looks so grown up!

Wowsers, I finally made it to the top of the bridge. Hooray!  The world looks totally different from way up here!


Wanna see how it's done?  Here ya go!!!







Wow, Samantha climbing down the side of the bridge? I have so much to look forward to when I'm three!

Wait, I almost forgot the carousel!

Mommy, I'm not forgetting about the horsies no matter how much you try to ignore them!

No comments: