Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Night, Night. Library Style

Tonight was super special.  We went to the library at the time we should have been hopping into bed.

Chrissy was super excited, hence the cheese face.


I'm so much more refined.  It's because I'm four and she is a baby.
Wow, I spoke too soon.  Look at Mommy's cheese face!
It must be that I'm a Burt and Chrissy is a Krempa....
Wow, Mommy sure takes a lot of pictures of herself.
And they keep coming.


After a bunch of stories, it was art project time.  Chrissy was told several times not to eat the supplies.

Mommy didn't have to tell me once. 
Chrissy ended up with glitter in her mouth.  Now you know why!
Emmy and I danced in our pj's!
And met new friends. Yay!

I love meeting new friends!
I'm a snow angel, minus the snow!



I loved library time.  Good night!

No comments: