Friday, June 13, 2014

Action Packed Friday

Major stompage ensures maximum soakage.  Yep, we changed our socks after this fun.

This is SO much fun!

Susanne, Samantha, Sarah and Ani are such great friends. I can't wait until I'm in Kindergarten and can make friends as great as Samantha's friends.



Harmony concert time!
Keep 'em rolling!
I've come so far!
Go me!

Daddy couldn't be here today so Mommy filled in for Daddy and Christina time!

Making a wood sculpture.
Go big!
Here you go!
Wow, I make really good wood sculptures.

Mommy read my Father's Day Fill In The Blank and learned I think Daddy is 21 and loves Domino's Pizza.

Pet sitting!
I love their trunk. It has the best locks.
Treat time!


Soccer time!
Pizza night!  Don't judge.  It was tricky to eat.  Mommy had to run back out for a minute and offered to pick up the pizza. She picked up the wrong pizza and then had to run back to the pizza place and get the right pizza.
Much better!

Milo and I love to play Thomas.
We play really well together!

Buddies!
What a crazy busy day!

No comments: