Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Trophy Time!

I'm not sure where Mommy learned about the Weird School series, but they are great chapter books.  I love to read!

I also love play dates with LG.


We are such goofs!
Silly girls!
What a joy to spend the afternoon with my dear friend.
We could spend all summer hanging out.
Hi, Sally and Simon. Yep, Christina and I are pet sitting.  We are super responsible!
Tee ball trophy!
We did it.  Another season wraps up and we celebrate our accomplishments with a trophy.
Christina was so upset that she didn't get a trophy, so I let her hold mine.  She cried and cried and cried that she couldn't have one of her own. She was a super cheerleader, but I guess that Cranbury doesn't give out trophies for this event.  Oh, my!
Harmony picture- Ava and Christina playing!

No comments: