Monday, June 30, 2014

Derby Cars And Dirty Words

I signed up for Derby Cars and didn't even notice I am the only girl.  The class is so much fun!  And when Mom came by during lunch, I kicked her out. It's kids camp, not Mom's camp!

And I have a horrible story to tell you.  I'm not sure what it means but I will bleep the bad words and you should know the bad words were really said.

It all started with a Christina and Mommy walk and ended on this perfect tree swing.


Christina looked up at Mommy and then that's when it happened.
"Mommy, I don't really like long hair. It gets in my f****ing ears."
"Christina, what did you say?"
Pause.
"Mommy, I don't really like long hair. It gets in my f..... ears."

Then at home Mommy asked Christina to repeat what she said. And when she did, she didn't say the whole bad word.  They all talked about grown up words and kid words and Mommy told her not to say f***ing again.

"Ok, mom."

Pause.
Pause.
"F**k."

"Christina, that is the SAME word and you can't say that either!"

No comments: