Thursday, June 19, 2014

Last Full Day Of Kindergarten

It's not my last day of Kindergarten, but it is our last full day of school and this calls for a super cute girl in a super cute dress.  Check!

Of course Mom came to lunch duty.

I have an idea.  Picture time!

Susanne, Julia, me and Grace.
Yep, this is why Mom dislikes me to buy school lunch.  Check out this sugar overload.
Hi Mommy!
Ani and me holding hands.
Cameron joining in on the fun.
Beth and I had a play date and ice cream was a must!
Sally and Simon sure eat a lot!

Kindergarten sure is tough.  Check out this book title!

Play time!

On the way home we stopped for dinner at Molto Bene.  Christina was waiting in line for the potty and asked a 70 year old man to pinkie promise he would be fast in the potty for his turn.  Mommy was horrified!

Then we stopped back at Gil and Bert's for ice cream for Christina.  After all, today a part of the purchases are donated to a local charity and Mommy says we need to support charity. 

Support away!
Yummy!
I played chalk with a school friend.
Harmony fun for Christina!

No comments: