Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Mommy warned us that we would be banished to Siberia if we fussed or whined on Daddy's birthday.  So......

Smiling it is!

Samantha too!
Instead of tee ball, Julie and I played doctor.  This patient fell off the jumpy bridge and got a bloody nose.  I'm so glad we were there to help and bandage the baby up just fine.
While Samantha ran to first.  She is a great runner!
Guess what?  Grandma Carol came to visit us.  I convinced her to let me use my friend's stroller.


After tee ball, I noticed there was trash on the ground.  Real trash. On the ground.  I looked up at Mommy and asked if someone died.  She looked at me with a weird face until she realized that I think the only reason someone should leave trash on the ground is if they die.

Happy birthday to the best Daddy I could ever hope for. We love you!

No comments: