Monday, June 23, 2014

Go, Go, Go

Oh, my goodness.  My last week as a kindergartener.

Ran into Emily at Harmony and we jumped on the picture rock.  I think Mom may haul me here through high school just to track our growth against this special rock.

Cheese!
I may not remember why I have a hall pass, but I sure want to remember this smile forever.
My last bus ride home as a kindergartener and Mr. Willy photo bombs- what a perfect picture!
Guns and Rain?  Oh, my.  Yep, feeding Sally and Simon again.  I told you they eat a lot!
See what I mean?
Then off to acting class. I love my acting class!
Christina loves the art supply center for kiddos waiting for their siblings.
Then we picked up CSA and had a great pizza dinner on Main Street with Shibani, Kate and Kaelin and sang Frozen songs at the top of our lungs.

What a perfect day!

No comments: