Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busy As A Bumble Bee

I hear a glass of wine a day is good for you. I think I'll help myself to some red.


You think I'm too young for wine? How bout I flash you a million dollar smile and you look the other way?


It was quite a day as I officially started to crawl. I use the term loosely. Chasing the cat is a better description.

Slow down Mufasa! Check out my junk in the trunk while you're looking. Can you believe that DTG said I was 'bottom heavy'? Yeah, DTG you know who you are!

Check out my crawl/crab scurry in motion.


I discovered strawberries for dinner. Super tasty!

To kill some time, Mommy decided to make me pasta for the first time. Little baby alphabet letters. With real cheese. Yummy!

Want some? None for you. I'm shoving it all in my mouth. At once....


Then, as luck would have it Daddy came home super early to give a bath. Woot!
My Daddy is the bestest ever!
This isn't a particularly flattering picture, but Mommy loves it. Can you tell I've been sneaking up to three yogurts per day?

No comments: