Sunday, March 29, 2009

No, Don't Go. Stay And Play With Me!

Sadly, my two weeks of fun with Uncle Bob has come to an end. I think we have some great pictures to share the great memories with his mom. Hi Uncle Bob's Mommy! I sure love him and Aunt Helen- thanks for letting him come visit me!

We celebrated Aunt Helen's birthday before Uncle Bob left for the airport. Well, celebrate is sort of a funny word. It may have been her birthday, but I was the one who had the most fun opening presents. I'm not sure she is taking all of them home with her.



We played the infamous game of 'how high can you stack them before I get to them and knock everything to the ground'.

He had a head start since I was across the room, but never fear I soon set into action.


I win. Here's the top block. But, I'll share with my super cool uncle!
By then it was time for a much needed snack to gear up for some more fun. Cheerios. Thanks, Uncle Bob!


Ah, I know how to combine snacking and fun. Put the Cheerios in the train and send them over to me. Thanks!

Got it!



For those who don't know Mommy very well, she can be ummm unforgiving. When I'm the cause of her sleepless night she finds ways to get me back.

Case in point #1


Case in point #2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi back at you Samantha!

Glad to see that you eat Cheerios. I think most of the babies in our family did that too.

A long time ago, (50 years ago), my family used to go to a large cottage on Lake Huron for a week’s vacation. We shared the big cottage with my sister’s family. My nephew Kevin was only about your age at the time and he loved Cheerios. But he didn’t always get them in his mouth and some ended up on the cottage floor.

The older children all had jobs to do and Uncle Bob’s job was to sweep the floor every day. He didn’t do a very good job and if you needed to go to the bathroom overnight, it wasn’t unusual to walk back to bed with a Cheerio stuck between your toes.

So be sure you know where all your Cheerios are! In your stomach is much better than on the floor!

Also, I met your Great Grandpa Frank Krempa a few times and I must tell you that I’m sure that he is in Heaven smiling at you. He would be very happy and proud to have met you.

Annette, UBM (Uncle Bob’s Mommy)