Monday, March 30, 2009

Hi Ho, It's Off To Work We Go

Well, actually it's Mommy that was off to work today. I was super excited to spend the whole day with Aunt Helen. She plays with me all day! I came to slightly resent that fact after learning Mommy made Aunt Helen keep me awake all afternoon. Someone is bitter I woke them up at 3am to play and crawl about! I've got things to do and places to go. Chop. Chop.

Mommy needed a super healthy lunch to keep her energy up. Doesn't this look good? I had to inspect everything for quality assurance!




And I played a prominent role in making sure everything ended up in her lunch box. I almost crawled in to be her suprise dessert!


Aunt Helen and I did all the laundry, sorted my nine month clothes and made cookies with baby chicks and easter bunnies on them. Don't skim over the nine month clothes reference. Now that I'm eating like a champ, I'm getting... Don't say it. Well, a bit fat if you must. I'm just about busting out of my six month clothes.
Baby Henry and Aunt E and Uncle Don came by to play with use this afternoon. Party central, but no pictures. Come back tomorrow!

No comments: