Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Tricks, Secrets and Challenges

Mommy has been doing more work emails lately and she's been placing me at her feet where I can get all tangled up in the endless power cords that have established homestead in our dining room. She got tired of me sticking live wires in my mouth and decided to see how long I can stand by myself without any help.

This photo taken at 9:08am.
This photo taken at 9:13am.


9:14am- Fell and hit my head right on the corner of the dining room table leg. Sported a goose egg for three days. Mommy called it a 'secret' that Daddy didn't need to know.

Later in the day I took my normal trip to the kitchen for more fun in the cabinet. No food dye this time, but I was still able to find things to make a mess. Woot!
Check out this box of straws. I will take them all out of the box. I hereby accept Mommy's challenge.

One down, 180 to go!



Boy, this is fun!
Did I do that? (Say it in Steve Urkel's voice for full effect.)

No comments: