Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Calling "G" "53"

As I told Mommy before bed, "don't mess with the bull- you'll get the horns!" Mess with baby and you get puked on.

So, Dr. M said I'm a little cutie who should get to decide what I want to eat because I only gained 3.5 ounces in two months. I'm a whopping 15 pounds, 9.5 ounces at eight months, one day. Forget all that stuff about veggies, grains and meat being good for you. This belly wants ice cream and Pirate's Booty!

We're going to be playing the fun game of trying lots of different kinds of food and playing Reaction BINGO. What's that you ask? Mommy has a card with a grid full of potential reactions and the days of the week running across the top. The rest is played like regular BINGO, except I call the shots. Then in a few weeks I get to go see another special doctor who goes by the name of Dr. GI to see who won the game. I sure hope it's a good prize. Maybe Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk ice cream!

Tonight I grazed on: banana mango, Swiss Miss vanilla pudding, Yo Baby! banana yogurt and Pirate's Booty (white cheddar, of course).

2 comments:

deevahgrl said...

There really isn't another option in Pirate's Booty besides the white cheddar kind. Anyone who says the "Veggie Booty" is better is crazy.

Samantha said...

Yeah, Mommy bought the veggie kind. I waited until she was on the phone to relocate them to the trash can in the garage. Take that, Mommy!