Monday, March 09, 2009

Funny Faces! And Other Happenings

Mommy brought out the camera so she could send Daddy pictures while he is on his business trip. Boy, do I miss Daddy!

To pass the time, it's caption contest time....

Photo Number One


Photo Number Two



Post a comment (anonymous is fine, but you still need to verify those pesky words because spam is out of control!) and let me know what you think of my funny faces. Winner gets to change my next stinky diaper. Hooray!

We hung out with Henry this morning AND this afternoon. I'm hot stuff, what can I say? Seriously, my boyfriend is getting super cute. And I like to think he only has eyes for me. What do you think?



Here I am super focused on Aunt E reading my new favorite book, Pajama Time!

I'm a huge fan of my nuk. I especially like the nuk on a rope concept and find it provides HOURS of enjoyment. You can't tell, but my nuk is backwards and I'm chomping on the hard plastic. Ah, the joys of teething for five months straight without a tooth in sight.




So much fun in fact that I'm pooped out by 6pm these days, even sleeping 11 hours at night and 3.5 hours worth of naps during the day....I'm a snuggle bunny, aren't I? I scooted all the way down the crib to get right in the comfy crook of the crib.

Hurry home, Daddy. Eight days is super long in baby time and cat years. We both miss you bunches!

3 comments:

deevahgrl said...

Photo Number 1: I am lion...ROAR!!

Photo Number 2: Oops, I tooted.

Anonymous said...

Photo Number 1
What do you mean I missed paczki day!

Photo Number 2

The edamame's good but I'm holding out for kielbasa.

Anonymous said...

PAINFULLY CUTE. PAINFUL. Love,
Aunt Lissa