Sunday, June 24, 2012

Animals Like TV, Too!

Bright and early this morning we headed to our favorite local joint, PJ's Pancake House for pancakes before AH and UB skipped town.

I love this picture of Daddy and me.


And this amazing picture of a butterfly by yours truly.


Why so many pictures, Mommy?
I love my Daddy!
Chrissy loves her pancakes and AH!
Ticklish Chrissy!



Chrissy's first taste of yummy bacon.



Headed to Princeton University to see where Mommy and Daddy got married.

No, not by the tiger, silly!

Hello!


Family shot!
Silly dancing!

Chrissy has a belly button and she loves to show it.


AH and me.


Yes, Chrissy really does like the taste of coffee.

And her version of "cheese face"

Hugs!



Super big hugs!


Sorry to see you go, AH and UB. Come back really soon, okay?


Then it was time for them to leave and us to head to the m-a-l-l.


Tonight when Mommy put Chrissy to bed, I pulled out a hundred animals and put them on a blankie on the couch.  They all wanted to watch tv.  Silly animals!

No comments: