Monday, June 11, 2012

Super Sassy Samantha

How do you make the most of your afternoon?  We choose to spend it drinking milk by the lamp post on the way from school to the car


How do you make the most out of time out?  Cheese face when you're supposed to be thinking about what you did wrong!

Look at Miss Pink!
Mommy had enough of this all and sent us packing to Main Street.  We love to go up the stairs and down the ramp.

And pet doggies that don't scare me.

Back home we decided to have a teddy bear picnic.  What a great day!




Boy, I better work on my sass.  Samantha has it going on!

Tonight she was a wee bit tired. I think it was because I kept her up last night with my screaming.  You try cutting a tooth. It just plain stinks!

Anyhow, it was bedtime and Samantha was having none of it.

"It's not time for bed.  The sun is still out."
"Mommy doesn't buy that, since Iceland is 24 hours of daylight. The sun isn't a clock. It's time for bed."
"No. It's not time for bed."
"Mommy gets to pick the bed time for you to get enough sleep."
"No! You picked last night!"

No comments: