Saturday, June 30, 2012

Soccer Bound Samantha?

No way!

This is how we plan my activities....
Samantha, in the fall would you like to play soccer again?
No, thank you. I want to do something different.
Like what?
Planting.
In the garden?
Yes.

After setting up my fall activity schedule, it was off to Charlotte's birthday party.  Chrissy and I were super excited because we love the fountain and knew we could also dress up as princesses. All my school friends were there and I was super happy.  Happy birthday, Charlotte! And, you sure throw a great party!


Back home I tried out my new room.  Yeppers, I changed rooms.  My old room is now our playroom and this is where I get to sleep from now on. Daddy, what are you doing in my bed??
Pillow fight!
Even Chrissy got into it!
She thinks pillow fights are fun, too!
Get Daddy!
Yay!

I think I'm going to like my new room just fine!

No comments: