Thursday, June 28, 2012

Playground Hopping

We had to stop by the pool tonight to take care of some swim club stuff and decided to check out the local park while we were out and about. 

Chrissy was more out and about than Mommy ever thought possible.  Where is she going?
She's following me, of course!
She made it!
First time down a super big slide.  Will she make it?
She did.  Hooray!
Here is video proof of the fearless kiddo I proudly call my little sister!



Mom can't believe how big her girls have gotten.
I am super proud of my little sister for getting right on the horsie.
And not being scared.
Mommy calls her a "wild child".
I call her a cutie!
She thinks that both terms are appropriate.

I love the swings!  I'm getting pretty good at telling Mommy that I will pump my legs and then forgetting until I realize that I'm not going anywhere.  I told Mommy that it's job security.  See, I do need her!
Chrissy and Mommy took pictures of themselves.
Silly billies!
Smiles!
Toofies!
Lots of them!

No comments: