Saturday, June 09, 2012

Strawberry Picking and Swimming


Jack, come over to the goats.  They don't bite, I promise!



Boy, this sure is harder than it looks.

You'll help me?
Now this is more like it!

Why can't I eat the strawberries right now?  The 'pick now, pay next, eat last' sign is just plain wrong. Besides, I can't read anyways.


Super sister teamwork!


Jack is such a good friend to pick strawberries with.



He even shared a wagon with Samantha, who was more interested in the moving wheels than her date.



Samantha is a dare devil!


I stay a bit closer to the ground!


Guess who tried his first Bent Spoon ice cream?  Jack!

Me?  I'm an old Bent Spoon ice cream eatin' pro!

Cheese!
This is how you do it!

Samantha got a bit confused and ate her cupcake with a spoon.

After a fantastic playdate with Jack we headed over to Connor's for a pool party. Samantha went a raftin'.

And a tee ballin'.
Wack!
Then the big kids hid from us babies.


I think I know where they are.

Found you!


Eh, leave 'em there so I can pracice tee ball myself!


No comments: