Friday, June 15, 2012

Freeze!

I am super excited that AH and UB are here for the week. We are going to have lots and lots and lots of fun.  Hooray!


First stop?  Pizza!
And Pictures!
Did I mention Emily's family and french fries joined us kicking off the week of fun?
Chrissy might have liked the french fries best of all!
Proof that Chrissy and Mommy are related.  Look at their body language!
UB bummed that Chrissy doesn't know how to share yet.  She won't part with her fries for anything.
Just kidding!

After we kiddos finished eating it was time for some froggie fun.
And learning how to go down the stairs.  Chrissy, silly. I already know how to go down the stairs by myself.

She's learning!
Someone wants to see the fire trucks.
I think she sees them!

Mommy has lots of silly tricks to get me to run a lot.  This one is tag.
Yay!


Chrissy says, "double yay"!


Boy, I look four in this picture, don'tcha think???
AH and me and ice cream.
I sure hope we're this happy at Gil and Berts a bunch this week..  Take me back, please!


Before I knew it, time to head home.  We loaded in the car and Mommy turned on our songs.

"Freeze! Mommy, I like this song and want to listen to it."

No comments: