Friday, June 29, 2012

Camels And Ice Cream Puddles. Oh, My!

School was closed today.  So, in what has become a tradition, Mommy stays home from work to spend the day with us and we head to the Z-O-O.  Yes, I spell that word quite nicely.  It's a super easy word.  Kind of like M-A-L-L and B-A-T-H.  I'm a super good S-P-E-L-L-E-R!

Almost as good as Chrissy is a self-feeder.

And messy hugger.
You are never going to believe this so I had Mommy take lots of pictures.  When we got to the zoo, I wanted to ride the camel but they wouldn't let Chrissy on the camel and Mommy refused to let Chrissy hang out at the zoo by herself.  So, when the camel ride operator Danny said that kiddos could ride without a parent I literally jumped a good three inches off the ground in excitement.  Mommy said, "go for it" and I did!  I shared my ride with another three year old and off we went on Max the Camel.

I wasn't scared at all!
I had so much fun!
I asked very politely if I could ride again and was allowed to since it wasn't crowded and I even got to ride by myself.  Wowsers!
Now this is what I'm talking about!
This is happy!
What?  The ride is over already?
I rode the camel, draft horse, the pony and the carousel.  Chrissy was too scared to ride the pony but said yes to the draft horse and carousel. Her first draft horse ride and she loved it! She's just a baby but I think she is going to be taking lots and lots of camel rides when she is a as big as me.

Mommy took us for pizza and ice cream- the perfect way to end this perfect day!
Chrissy really likes ice cream.  Maybe even more than me, but don't tell Mommy that.
Daddy finally came home after a super long week.  I told him I rode a camel and  he missed pizza and ice cream night and we got very, very messy. So messy that Mommy gave us a bath on a Friday night!

No comments: