Thursday, June 02, 2011

Princesses And Sick Sisters

Chrissy was under the weather so she stayed home with Mommy.  I remember that I got sick my first day at school too.  I ended up with a super high temperature, but Chrissy skated by with a little high temperature.

Chrissy spent the day attached to Mommy and fussing anytime she was set down. Silly Mommy.  Why did she think she could set down a sick baby?

I had a blast at school and even got my hair done in these super cute braids.  I'm adorable, aren't I???

Wish Mommy was a better photographer and my eyes were open in this picture.


Eatin' Cheerios at my tea party.  Yummy!
You want a napkin?  Okay!
Here's a close up of my braids.
Finally, a smile!

I had to go potty, which I did all by myself.  And I almost got through the hand washing myself, too.
I'm a princess!


I was a total angel. I even went to be without fussing- promise of pizza with emily tomorrow and pony rides on Saturday will do it.  Mommy went to check on me an hour later and I was still awake. Busted!  I told her I wasn't feeling well and she called me on it.  So, I went for broke and told her my belly and butt hurt. She said she was sorry and asked what she could do to make it better.  I replied as seriously as I could, "Joshua my doggie, please."

No comments: