Wednesday, June 29, 2011

In My Element!

You kinda have to feel bad for Chrissy being the second child and all. If you peruse through the blog when I was this age, you'd see that I had tons of play dates and played with tons of toys.  Chrissy's toys?  A wooden spoon that Mommy grabbed out of the nearest drawer when Chrissy fussed that she was toy less and bored.

I know what she's thinking right now but I pinkie swore not to tell you.

Taste test.  Wooden spoon or fingers?  No contest!
Fingers every time!

Ah, Chrissy felt much better about her playtime when I came over to play with her.

Sisters!
After our playtime, Daddy took me upstairs for a divine bath with, count 'em, FOUR  bath fizzies.  Double score!  Wonder why Daddy took the morning off work to spend extra time with me?

A petting zoo in Mayberry?  I'm in heaven.  Here goat, here!
You're tushie needs some lovin' and I'm hear for you!
Mooo!
Race ya!
Come closer, please. 

Really, I'm only in the 50th percentile for height and you're clearly off the charts!
Soft bunny!  You're kinda ugly.  Maybe Grandma will feel sorry for you and take you to live with her.  Like a Sniffers, Jr.

Someone sorta missed out on all the fun and protested that animals aren't quite as much fun when you're sequestered in a stroller.


After tons of furry fun it was off to school, my second day in pre-school to be exact. And since I'm all sophisticated in my advanced education, exactness is super, super important.  Well, except when you're counting to 20.  14 is totally overrated, if you ask me and I'm pretty sure you just did!

Mommy was having a day.  She dropped us off at school in Daddy's car and picked us up in Mommy's car.  What wasn't in Mommy's car?  Chrissy's car seat.  We had to sit in the parking lot while Daddy drove around the entire county to get from his errands to home and to school.  We were totally late to our play date with Katie and Mommy was totally embarrassed.

All was right with the world when Katie and I started racing cars down the slide.  I know it's not supposed to matter, but I totally rocked the car races!
Then we played on swings, where  I practically perfected the fine art of pumping. Mommy pushed us while Katie's brother tended to his diaper situation.  Stinky!

Katie likes how high mommy pushes her.  Me,too. I am super happy to have an awesome Mommy. 
When we came home, Daddy ran around the house and played ball with me. I had an absolute blast, but boy was Mommy mad when we woke Chrissy up- twice!

No comments: