Monday, June 27, 2011

Terhune, I Give You All My Dimes For Some Lovin'

I don't know how you like to spend your weekends, but we love to visit animals.  Today was no exception.  Off to Terhune!

I needed to rest up a bit.


Samantha finagled all of Daddy's hard earned dimes and traded them in for corn feed to make the animals stop feeling hungry. 
They felt much better after eating up!

Samantha and Mommy got lots and lots of kisses from this sheep.


Make that two sheep!
Horsies, Samantha's favorite!
More horsies over there. Look!

I can't wait until I'm big enough to pet horsies.

And ride tractors, just like Samantha
For now I'm best to snuggle in my stroller and dream about the days of chillin' with the animals of Terhune.

So many tractors!
Just like Goldilocks, this tractor is just right!




Beep, Beep.  Outta Samantha's way!
Back home, I cuddled with Mommy in the back yard while the hose entertained Samantha.  She wasn't pooping.  It just looks like it.  Promise!


Silly hat!


Naked Samantha!


Wowsers, was she surprised at how cold hose water is!


But she got over it!


Wondered why the post is from me and you don't see much of me?  Here I am!
And I'm super happy to have Daddy and me time. Score!




No comments: