Friday, June 17, 2011

Push And Pull

When did Chrissy get so big?  She can now totally hold her head up and sit up in the Bumbo for a super long time. 


Chrissy, what's wrong?
Come over here!
Why are you looking away?
I missed attention from Chrissy for a toy?  Silly Chrissy!
At dinner tonight, I ate butter straight up while Mommy fed Chrissy.  Mommy took Emily and me to the potty.  We were all successful and on the way back to the table, I screamed to Emmy's Mommy that I went pee pee on the potty. EVERYONE stared at Mommy.  Like I've said before, it's a really small town and I'm pretty sure that my announcement will end up in the next town council meeting minutes and posted on the town's website.

We didn't like to hold hands at the same time.  There was lots of fussing on my part and a desire to not hold hands on Emmy's part.  We're besties, but sometimes our push and pull drives everyone nutso, including us!

ate ice cream. yummy!

No comments: