Wednesday, June 01, 2011

My First Day At School

I can't believe this day is here.  My very first day of school.  I woke up and dressed in a matching outfit.  I know, I know.  Mommy doesn't believe in matching outfits.  I had to give her a stern talking to just to get this pulled together.

But it was worth it.  Gosh, I'm super cute!


Samantha wanted me to smile with my mouth open and had no qualms about helping me out.


But fixed it with kisses.

But then I got to school and quickly realized that not only did Mommy ditch me but Samantha was in a different classroom. What???? I do not like this at all so I revolted and didn't sleep or eat. Talk about a rough transition! When the day finally ended, Samantha took pity on me and was super nice to me until I bowed out early and fell asleep at 6pm.  I sure hope tomorrow is better!

No comments: