Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Rumors Are True


Mommy is super happy with my nighttime sleeping but beside herself with my refusal to take naps.  So, I've landed myself a one way ticket to daycare.  Yikes!  Samantha made it nine months before daycare but I heard she napped three times a day for over an hour each nap.  Talk about an impossible bar!  Tomorrow is the big day so Mommy didn't work today so we could spend it together.  We went for a long walk in the mall and then headed home, where I fell asleep!  Mommy was surprised to find that I slept someplace other than her arms during the day.  That's never happened before and now I've got her wondering if she is sending me to school too soon.  Ha- I have all the power!

Aren't I a cutie?

I slept for almost an hour and I'm pretty sure Mommy spent that entire time watching me and thinking how lucky she is that she's my Mommy.  I agree!
In honor of tomorrow, I took a bath.


And posed for a picture- in a matching outfit. Wowsers!
I really have to go to school?
I'm scared. Will you stay in school with me?

Samantha will be there?  Score for big sisters!

Naked big sisters?  What's up with that???

No comments: