Sunday, May 22, 2011

Bridge And Scoot

Ever wonder how I can get so far when no one is looking? AH really encouraged exercising.  So, while Mommy and Daddy were out and about in the Bahamas, I perfected the act of lifting my tushie and launching off my feet and scooting a good few inches.  It still catches Mommy every time.  She sets me down in one place and comes back to find me in another.  Why is she always distracted anyways?

Another reason she's always surprised at my penchant for roaming?  I strike my innocent pose and make it seem like I have no idea what just happened.  Do you buy it?

Samantha doesn't.  She knows exactly what I'm capable of and she is super proud of me!

Ah, the hair.  Soon I'm going to be able to grab Samantha's hair.

Hey, watch it! I'm not ready to roll over yet.
Play with my feet instead, okey-dokey?

Sisters!

After all this scooting fun, Samantha asked for a trip to see the horsies at the mall. Mommy took pity on Daddy and said it was a girls only trip.  Samantha wanted to be a fireperson and I think she makes a great one, don't you?

When Samantha asked to go on the carousel, Mommy couldn't resist bringing this super cute face along.
Samantha picked the carriage instead of a horsie so we could all sit together.  I get such a kick out of seeing how much fun it is to be a toddler.

Happy Samantha!
Happy... Mommy?  Try again, please!
Silly Mommy! Is that the best photo you can manage on a ride with two kiddos?  I thought you were super woman??? Seriously, I loved the ride so much that we stayed on for a second ride and were all sad when the fun ended.
Back at home, Mommy got her break.  I hung out with Daddy in the computer room and we checked out the camera on the computer. At first I wasn't too excited.
But then I started to get into it- but wasn't ready to bust out my smile.

Now I'm staring down the camera.  It never got my smile out of me.  Next time!

After Mommy's break, it was time for a walk on Main Street.  Load up the car and I'll nap.  Deal?


Samantha brought along her bag and fire card.

Here it is!

No comments: