Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday In The Park With...An Irish Man?

First, I have to share some fantastic news with you.  I'm starting to go pee pee on the potty with some level of consistency.  I take after Mommy and am totally not picky about finding a bathroom. 

Second, I am not much of a vacationer at all. I really prefer to be home with my own things.   Mommy just about cried listening to all of my fussing about wanting to go home. So, after breakfast we decided on a walk through downtown Fredericksburg before heading back to Mayberry.

Nothing cuter than an irish man, a lion and a super cutie, right?

My new friend!

Mommy, come find me!

On the way home we made a quick detour to see Grandma Carol, Grandpa Frank and Joshua.  We also met Mommy's favorite neighbors when she was growing up.  She sure lived in a great neighborhood!

I had so much fun that I promptly fell right asleep on the way back home.

What a great family vacation!

No comments: