Friday, May 06, 2011

Dancing Queen, Young And Sweet!

What an amazing day- the weather is perfect and there are tons of people out and about in Mayberry.   Being Friday and all, Emily met us for pizza and we saw Olivia there sporting her super cute pink tutu.  We were so excited we busted out into dance right on Main Street.

Olivia brought her Daddy's iPhone.
And we danced.

And jumped.
And twisted.
And smiled.
And, after much, much fun, we rested.

All of us!

On the walk to and from the fire house, I passed by the haircut place and told Mommy and Daddy I wanted a haircut.  Daddy was stoked and Mommy was horrified.

What would a perfect outing be without ice cream. Sure you can see Emily's honking big vanilla cone.  My doggy cone is almost invisible in this shot,  but it's there.  Doggy cones are my absolute favorite and today my ice cream choice was birthday cake. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of ice cream, but I am a huge fan of fun times with friends. So, doggy cone it is!

Here's a close up of the ice cream eatin', Dancing Queen herself.

When arrived home, I heard the garage door open and immediately perked up.  Daddy's home!

No comments: