Thursday, May 05, 2011

Napless in Mayberry

What's a tired baby to do when she's banned day time naps?  Get fussy when tired and wait for someone to pick her up and cuddle.  At least that's my approach.

Here I am desperate for a nap.

And after a cat nap.


Samantha liked my smile.

And wanted to know if there were any more like it hiding in my mouth.
Really, really hiding.

What?  Samantha's not supposed to get up in my grill like that?
She loves to tickle me and I laugh and laugh and laugh.

She's even helping me to count my fingers.

Right now I'll focus on holding my head up, thank you very much.

Focus, Chrissy, focus.

Score!
Who's a happy baby?  Me!
I sure love all this big sister attention!

Lots and lots of attention!

Tickle monster!
Abandoned in favor of the television.

Hey, who's in my bumbo?
In the middle of a meltdown, I overheard Smantha tell Mommy that she sure hopes that I take a nap tomorrow. Me, too!

No comments: