Sunday, May 08, 2011

Lions, Tigers And.... Horses?

Good things are a comin' today, I can feel it in my tiny belly.  Mother's Day morning started off great, with Samantha relaxing with her iPad and me on my activity mat.

We followed up with a breakfast of champions.  Me with my favorite source of calcium and Samantha with blueberry pancakes. Samantha tore into hers like a wildebeest.
And beat that sucker flatter than a pancake.  Oh, wait, it is a pancake.  Scratch that joke.
She has the cutest smile, don'tcha think?

Mine's not too shabby, either.

After a scrumptious breakfast we went on a family field trip to the grocer store and then took naps.  Then we headed to the Philly Zoo for some fun with animals.  Unfortunately, I was told that I'm too young to ride the horsies. Fortunately, Samantha is just the right size and Daddy was all too willing to join in on the fun.
Ready, set.
Go!
Go, Samantha. Go, go Samantha.  Go, Samantha. Go, go Samantha.
Wow, they are going on a super long horsie walk.

They had so much fun they went around again and again.  Mommy and I cheered them on like the bestest cheerleaders ever.

Then we headed to the playhouse and I snuck in a diaper change and some extra snuggles with Mommy.  She is my most favorite Mommy ever.  I love you!


For dinner, Daddy made a really good stir fry and Samantha one upped him by pooping on the potty.  Score!  Mommy undid the score by not wanting to kiss Mommy goodnight until Daddy made her.  But then she redeemed herself (again!) by making up a special name, Samommy.  Cute!

No comments: