Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday In The South

Wowsers, Virginia is one hot state.  I can't believe that Mommy went to school here and stayed in a dorm that had no air conditioning.  Holy smokes.  Literally!

Mommy says this fountain is new since she went to school.  Mommy, that was so long ago that I'm sure lots of things are new!

I like fountains!


I hope there are more!
Wowsers, this is just like Mayberry brick walks, only bigger and better!
Can you see me under my super cute hat?
Another fountain!

And another place for me to walk- double score!
I love this place.
Snack time!
Now this is more like it!

Oh, Carls.  You're the bestest ice cream I've ever eaten.  Please move to Mayberry.
Yummmy!
I think I can eat this all by myself!

After some great ice cream we headed to the mall for some indoor playtime and then went to two stores to find my fish sticks.. Silly stores didn't know I was a comin' to town!

No comments: