Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Back To The Grind

It's officially back to 'normal' with just us girl. Daddy is in Ohio and AH and UB are back in Arizona. Today, I saw Alex at school.  He's come back as a big brother.  Yay!

So here's the deal at school.  I'll go pee pee on the potty so long as I'm put on the potty but still won't ask.
When Mommy asked me about it I told her that we will go for bagels if I ask to go pee pee on the potty. She asked when I'll ask but that's my secret and I'm not ready to share.

I helped give Chrissy a bath tonight and followed up by helping change her diaper, too. I might have pushed it a bit far when I brushed her nose, but it was cute to see how much Chrissy was surprised at this unusual act. I even tell Mommy when Chrissy has stinkies.  I'm a super big helper!

No nuks just plain stinks. I was so desperate to delay bedtime that I even asked for socks. Do you know how hot it is right now??

No comments: