Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Tip Toes, Tip Toes

Chrissy, I'll give you kisses!  Chrissy is my new bestest friend.  As soon as she can sit up and talk, we're going places, I just know it.  But right now we're stayin' put.  That doesn't mean that we can't have some fun.


Chrissy, I think I'm going to give you a super big bear hug.

Don't be frightened!
The itsy-bitsy spider climbed up Chrissy's back....

Woah, maybe I'm being a little too enthusiastic.  Or so Mommy says!
I think there is a smile in her tummy.

Coming up to her mouth.

And out if comes!
There's no stopping this happy little sister of mine!

I love our fun time together.
After dinner, she went to sleep and I had to be very, very quiet.  I started to walk on my tip toes and whispered as loudly as Mommy yells.  
Tip toes
Tip toes

No comments: