Friday, May 20, 2011

The End Of The World As We Know It

The time has come.  I knew it had to come sometime, but I was sure hoping it would be when I was 83.  Mommy told me that it was time to send my nuks to the other babies who need them more than a big girl like me. This is a terrible break-up.  I came out of Mommy's belly sucking my hand. I sucked it so much in Mommy's belly that I sucked a patch of skin off my hand. Remember that?

After an amazing week with AH and UB, they went to see Grandma Carol and Uncle Frank just to escape this painful moment.

Good-bye nuks, I'll miss you forever!

We made a package for the other babies and gathered my nuks.  Like my bandaid?  It's there for decoration only, but I digress....
Daddy, no!
Please let me keep just one.
None?  They're all gone???  This is horrible!  I hope those other babies really appreciate all I've given up for them.

We headed to Cranbury Pizza for dinner to distract me.  It was great and all, but tonight is my first night without my beloved nuk.  Pray for me!

No comments: