Saturday, May 07, 2011

Bring In The Bangs

Before I share with you my news, here is Chrissy looking cuter than ever.  Hi, Chrissy!

Well, it's true.  I really wanted a hair cut. I woke up this morning and mentioned again that I wanted a hair cut and Daddy was all over that.  Mommy just scowled and remained silent.  So did Chrissy.  We all went to the haircut place together, but in separate cars.  Mommy was still in shock.  But we're here and there is no turning back!
Let the games begin.
Here I am looking in the mirror and contemplating the big change to bangs.
I can do it!
Gosh, I didn't realize how long my hair was.  Those curls are deceptive.
What am I doing?

Eh, just go for it. Bangs are super cute, but Daddy sure has to hold my hand through this milestone.


Hmm, I like what I see. 
Ta da!


Score, a hair cut and a lollipop.


Mommy wouldn't speak to either of us for a solid hour after the hair cut but I'm lovin' my new do and hope you do, too!

No comments: