Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day Parade In Mayberry

I woke up this morning totally excited for an amazing day.  It's parade day in Mayberry!  Of course the policeman blocked our street for the festivities.
We headed over to Kira and Jimmy's grandparents house and I lined up and waited patiently for the fun to begin.

Mommy and Chrissy took a more laid back approach.

Cool car!

Danny is there- look closely!
See him?
Daddy and Chrissy stayin' cool in the shade.

Bridget is my idol. 
I'm not sure what was going on here, but here's to Mayberry!

What a super neat fire truck from a super long time ago.


Chrissy was super excited.
A great thing about the parade is that the participants toss candy to the kiddos.  And I sure fit that bill.  I loaded up my bag with lots and lots of candy.  Yummy!

No, Mommy.  I don't have to share with you.  You're not a kiddo.
Larissa was super good with Chrissy and Mommy was excited for a break.
I think she might have forgotten about Chrissy for a few minutes.  Larissa, we like you a lot. Please come visit us anytime!
All hands on deck for this diaper change!
What is this super interesting toy?


Chrissy wants a blackberry.
Daddy denied that request.
After an amazing time with family and friends we headed home to escape the heat and we played and played and played.

With a dash of princess, horse rider on the side.
Priceless, right?

No comments: