Friday, May 27, 2011

I Love You, You Love Me!

Hello everyone!  We are a headin' places.  Fredericksburg, Virginia to be exact.  Mommy decided we all needed to spend some quality time where she went to college. We're going on vacation! I'm super excited!

Chrissy dressed up all smart for the occasion. C is for Chrissy.  She already knows how to spell her name.  Score!

Doesn't she look super silly in her pants that don't stay up. She really has no tushie.

After a long time in the car listening to me fuss about wanting my house and my bed and my toys, Mommy and Daddy broke down and brought out the headset and introduced me to a whole new world.  Did you know movies play in special cars?  Daddy's car can play Barney movies. I am in heaven.
And the peace and quiet did wonders for Mommy's demeanor.

And even more wonders for mine!

Vacation, here we come!

No comments: