Friday, May 13, 2011

Bono Eats Munchkins In Mayberry

Wowsers, I haven't seen UB and AH since Christmas and they still remember how much I adore Munchkins.  UB and AH, you really are the bestest! 

I can't believe they're all for me!

I don't have to share?  Really?  I'm in total heaven!
AH, look what UB got me!

I'll share my super cool sunglasses, but hands off my munchkins!
Here's lookin' at you!

Yummy!

No, Mommy.  None for you.
After a fantabulous morning, Mommy dropped me off at school and the rest of them headed out to the tea house.  I hear Chrissy was an angel, so long as Mommy was inconvenienced.  Such a baby!  Mommy had to eat her entire meal pacing around the restaurant, holding Chrissy and eating with the other hand.  Must have been a sight.  Only Chrissy looks refreshed in this picture, right?
AH and UB adore the teahouse so much that part of me secretly suspects that Chrissy and I aren't the number one reason they volunteered to spend a week in Mayberry.  They spent days drooling over the tea selections and ordered so many teas that they couldn't bring them home with them in their luggage and had them shipped to Arizona.

Hey, Mommy was awake enough to smile at the same time as Chrissy.  As much as Chrissy smiles, anyone smiling for one nano second means that they are both smiling at the same time.  Where did this happy, laid back, type B personality come from?  Certainly not Mommy or Daddy!
From sleep to snooze in three seconds flat.
It being Friday and all we totally met up with Emily for pizza.  Daddy joined us and so did Connor and his family.  The largest pizzafest in Mayberry!
Bestest friends, right here!

I'm in heaven.  Life doesn't get any better than this!

Friends holding hands!

And the slowpokes far behind  :)
School bus sighting!

Ring around the Rosie!
Pocket full of posie.

Ashes, ashes.
We all fall down- and rest!
Hmm, in a few years we'll all be in this same spot enjoying our hot cocoa talking about the good ol' days.
I see turtles!
And no Friday night is complete without a trip to the firehouse.  And since Daddy is here, that also means piggy back rides!
Lucky ducky!

Chrissy was unimpressed since it was her bedtime and all.
See all those people in line for an ice cream cone.  Here's my doggie cone and a pseudo warrior yoga pose.
My version of the chair pose.
I call this the Samantha pose.
Bonus points if you can also eat ice cream while in this pose.

No comments: